Enjoy Africa Travel is a tourguide service, not a tour operator, so by hiring us and joining a tour you agree to our terms and conditions as described below. We never offer any packages, but ONLY our guiding services. All other occuring costs are paid while on the tour and by every team member. The tours are on a guiding fee + shared costs basis.
Terms & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Guiding services and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Enjoy Africa Travel (further „EAT“)
- EAT has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by external websites, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of guiding services as contained in our publications are made by EAT only as a fee for the actual guiding. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen together with our clients are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- EAT does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- EAT does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your tour, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Deposits: Bookings of EUR 500 or less, or bookings travelling within 45 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation. Bookings over EUR 500 or travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a deposit of EUR 200 per person at the time of confirmation. The appropriate amount should be paid into our bank account as stated on the invoice. Any booking not deposited with us by this time will automatically cancel without notification. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Bookings made less than 45 days prior to travel: Bookings made within 45 days of travel must provide a full payment after confirmation.
Final Payment: Final payment is due 45 days prior to travel date. No vouchers will be issued until final payment is received in our office. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking.
Cheque payments: No cheque payments accepted.
Payments made by direct deposit do not attract any fees.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Bookings cancelled inside 30 days – Non refundable
- Deposited bookings cancelled 30 or more days prior to travel – Deposit is non refundable. PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the supplier like car rental companies etc.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to travel – Deposit PLUS any fees levied by the supplier are non refundable
Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of EUR 50.00 can be charged if booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure. This depends on the amount of administration work involved, and if applicable, you will be notified at time of reservation request from you or your agent.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us. Claims must be made within 14 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. A EUR 50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to EAT during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in EUR, or as otherwise indicated. Prices for services in Africa are quoted in USD.
Payment Options: EAT offers secure payment options. You can pay cash, by paypal or direct deposit. No cheques accepted.
Travel Insurance: It is extremely important that you take out Travel Insurance. It is ESSENTIAL that this insurance covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s). At the time of booking and receiving your confirmation you are agreeing that you have read the EAT Terms & Conditions.
Accommodation: Accommodation is as specified in the tour plan/details of our web site. All costs are shown in USD, unless otherwise stated. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Quotations: All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 48 hours from issue date.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Prices DO Include: Guiding service provided by EAT as well as a full support before, while and after the tour.
Prices DO NOT Include: Any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, accommodation, car rental, fuel, entry fees, visa fees, meals, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product. Rates do not include National Park fees. All the above must be paid direct to the operators/service providers.
The copyright on all original/custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods and design elements included in our web sites is held exclusively by EAT. Copyright on all descriptive text is held by EAT. Copyright on selected photographic images is also held by EAT.
Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of EAT and the product and/or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images, EAT reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under licence, Afrikafrica.com reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
All HTML files used in EAT web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by EAT only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by Afrikafrica.com only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and text files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the expess written permission of Afrikafrica.com.
Please contact us if you have any further queries about our security, privacy or data handling procedures.